Friday, February 10, 2012

New Obsessions

So I'm digging the whole Pinterest craze, aren't you? It's the perfect partner in my desire for constant research on my interests (sounds so work-oriented, but isn't that really what we do when we browse and compile? Research?)

My obsession with gathering and trying new recipes has now grown into gathering and trying new DIY projects and gathering (and perhaps someday trying) interior design ideas. Also of note are kids activities, cool products to remember to buy, and all sorts of other fodder to pin and repin.

In any case, since DIY falls squarely under the umbrella of the blog's title "Denise Made This," and because my sister has been heckling me on her blog (Heinz57) to get back to blogging, I suppose, I shall.

Thanks for playing and stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! I am stoked to see you back blogging. I will definitely stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete