Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Denise Made This

I'm starting a blog here in 2010 to chronicle my cooking. Far from an official "food blog," where folks might come to find new recipes, I'm planning to use this just to kind of log stuff we tried and whether or not we liked it.

You see, I seem to have this tendency to gravitate to the same recipes, forgetting what I liked about them or what I'd change on the second go-round. I take notes in cookbook margins sometimes and I try to keep comments on my digital recipes as well, but it's not as much fun as a blog.

I really don't even care if anybody reads this. It's just for me. Creates a sense of accomplishment that I'm actually pursuing my interests -- food and writing. Will help me do my weekly food plan like I should, too.

Well, without further comment, here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment